Olympus Academy Trust 2023 Admission
The Olympus Academy Trust is consulting on its 2023 admissions arrangements. Full draft arrangements can be found at https://www.olympustrust.co.uk/about-olympus/admissions/
The main changes are as follows:
- Stoke Lodge Primary School is proposing to reduce its Published Admission Number for Reception from 60 to 30, based on falling numbers over the last few years.
- The inclusion of a Year 10 intake at Abbeywood Community School, with a Published Admission Number of 60, for students who wish to follow a STEM course of study. Proposed over-subscription criteria will be:
- Looked After or Previously Looked After Children
- All other applicants, with those living closest to the school ranked highest
- Lyde Green Community School proposes to create an Area of Prime Responsibility, following the boundaries of the Lyde Green housing area.
- The academic entry criteria to Olympus Post 16 will be raised from a Grade 4 to a Grade 5 average at GCSE.
Any feedback can be sent to email@example.com and will be considered by Trustees before the final arrangements are determined. The consultation will end on the 31st January 2022.