Working at Bradley Stoke Community School
Bradley Stoke Community School is an exciting and rewarding school to work in whether you are a member of support staff, teaching staff or a senior leader. We offer many benefits and opportunities to everyone, both as a school in our own right, and as part of the Olympus Academy Trust.
Our mission is to support and enable all students to achieve their full potential and develop the skills and qualifications needed to be successful in the future. This is achieved through our dynamic and stimulating curriculum and through the provision of excellent academic, cultural and social opportunities.
We strongly believe in recruiting and developing the highest quality of staff in order to meet our commitment to excellence. Staff at Bradley Stoke will join a committed and dedicated team who work together to deliver excellent outcomes for all students. We want to recruit and retain dynamic staff who will thrive on the challenge of working at our school with students who are engaged and who want to learn. We understand the important role that our staff play in the creation and development of a safe and enriching learning environment.
We are committed to supporting the health and wellbeing of our staff, and are the first school in the South West to be awarded the nationally recognised Workplace Wellbeing Silver Award. We have also recently achieved the Health in Schools Silver Award.
In order to support the day to day working life of staff we offer the following benefits:-
Teaching Staff benefits include:
- Laptop for each member of staff.
- Excellent ICT facilities within classrooms and multimedia rooms including Apple Mac computers.
- All departments have their own office work spaces.
- Food available for parent evenings.
Benefits for all staff include:
- Financial incentive packages, including childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
- Preferential gym membership rate at Local Authority Sports Centres.
- Free onsite parking for all staff.
- Staffroom with complimentary tea and coffee facilities.
- Free lunch provided daily for all staff who offer an enrichment activity for students once a week.
- Free counselling service.
- Termly staff recognition scheme.
- Annual staff awards event, voted for by staff and students.
For our current vacancies, please click here.
I look forward to receiving an application from you in due course if you feel inspired by the opportunities provided by working at our school. If you would like to visit the school prior to submitting your application form, please contact Sara Harty, HR Advisor on 01454 868856.
Please e-mail applications to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you would prefer to post your application, please send it for my attention to the school's address. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive it is not possible to contact candidates who have not been shortlisted for interview. However, if you would like feedback on your application please do not hesitate to contact us. Good luck with your application and we hope to meet you in the near future.
With best wishes,
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting of welfare of children and young people, and the following pre-appointment checks will be carried out with all staff:-
- Identity check
- UK residence or permission to work in UK
- DBS enhanced disclosure
- Barred List check
- Teacher prohibition check
- Overseas criminal record check (where necessary)
- Medical fitness
- Professional status